HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Review the schedule of courses below. To see more detail about a course, click on the course title, then 'View Catalog Entry.'
- Make note of the courses for which you wish to register. You will need the 5-digit code located in the CRN column to complete the registration form.
- Students who are new to MCLA or were previously enrolled who wish to take courses as a non-degree student need to fill out one of the following applications based on the level of the course(s) you wish to take:
- Please note that once you have completed your course selection, you must click on the 'Pay for Courses' button to finish your registration.
- Payment is due at time of registration. Failure to pay will result in the dropping of your semester course schedule.
- Students who receive an error message should contact the Registrar's Office by email at Registrar@mcla.edu or by phone at 413-662-5216.